Diarrhea symptoms and Prevention
Three people have died in two villages of Tilaiya Panchayat of Jharkhand. It is being told that three people, including a youth, have died of diarrhea in Dharampur and Ghorabandh here. The DC of the area has visited the affected area regarding this matter.
It has been told by the villagers that Ghorabandha resident Saradi Devi (age 60), Dharampur resident Heeramuni (50) and 15-year-old Rajesh Hembrat died of diarrhoea.
After this incident of death, the people of the village are very upset and there is an atmosphere of fear among them. Diarrhea is a dangerous disease, which is caused by contaminated food. Let us know in detail what are the symptoms and prevention tips of diarrhea?
Symptoms of diarrhea
Apart from diarrhea, many other symptoms are included in the problem of diarrhea, instead of ignoring it, contact the doctor immediately.
- stomach cramps or pain
- blood in stool
- Mucus in stool.
- Frequent stools, etc.
When do you need to see a doctor?
- having diarrhea for more than two days
- have dehydration problems
- abdominal or rectal pain
- Passing blood or black stools.
- fever above 102 F (39 C)
Immediately consult a doctor if you see these symptoms in the body.
How to prevent diarrhea – Preventing infectious diarrhea
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after preparing food.
- Wash hands immediately after touching raw meat, using the toilet, changing diapers, sneezing, coughing, and blowing your nose.
- Keep in mind that clean the hands thoroughly with soap for at least 20 seconds till the formation of foam.
- Use hand sanitizer when washing hands is not possible.
- Apply hand sanitizer to hands like hand lotion, making sure the front and back of both hands are well covered with the sanitizer. Also use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Keep in mind that even though diarrhea is a simple-looking disease, it can also be fatal. In such a situation, immediately contact your nearest doctor if you see symptoms of diarrhea in the body.