Nowadays, most of the people are victims of anxiety in the run of the mill lifestyle. But they have no idea that this is the case with them and they can be surrounded by physical and mental ailments due to anxiety.
Anxiety can give you serious mental illness that is why it is important that you pay attention to the signs of anxiety that you are feeling and take necessary steps in time.
Symptoms of having anxiety
This is one of the most common and serious signs of anxiety. If you are feeling vibration or trembling in the body it means that you are in possession of anxiety.
This tremor can manifest itself in a variety of ways, such as a feeling of trembling in the hands feet or throughout your body. Take this vibration seriously and reduce your stress level.
If you are feeling numbness in the body, it could be a sign that you are suffering from anxiety. If you are feeling dizzy in your limbs unable to move or feeling that there is nothing in your body it could be due to anxiety. For this, it is very important to take expert advice immediately.
3. Difficulty concentrating
If you are having difficulty concentrating on tasks or paying attention to people it may be a sign that your anxiety level is too high.
If you can not sleep or have interrupted sleep, it could be a sign that you are suffering from anxiety. In fact, the more the lack of sleep the more it can be difficult to manage stress, which can increase anxiety.
5. Feeling Troubled
If you are having trouble keeping up with tasks or responsibilities it could be a sign that your anxiety level is too high.
Because of this, there may be difficulty in completing tasks or you may try to avoid them completely. Therefore, try to reduce the level of stress by considering this feeling as anxiety.
How to eliminate anxiety (Anxiety Treatment Without Medication)
- Acknowledge and address the causes of anxiety
- Seek help from your family or close ones to overcome anxiety
- You can also take the help of a psychotherapist to overcome anxiety.
- Change your sleeping and waking patterns, try to sleep early and wake up early
- Stay away from digital gadgets and get closer to nature
- Eat more and more fruits, green vegetables dry fruits in the diet and stay away from unhealthy food.
- Read spiritual books and try to purify your thoughts
- Practice yoga Ramayana and meditation daily